There are eleven study rooms located in the Reg Erhardt Library, four on Level-1 and seven on Level-0. Students may reserve rooms online using the room booking service.
Book a Study Room
- Click the "Book a Study Room" button.
- Use the calendar to select the date for your booking.
- Click on each 30 minute period you would like to book.
- Click "Continue".
- Enter your name, SAIT student email (ending with @edu.sait.ca), a public display name for your booking and your academic school.
- Click "Submit my Booking". Your booking is now tentative.
- Check your student email - once you have clicked the link in the email and clicked yes to confirm your booking, you will receive a confirmation email. Your booking is now confirmed. Keep the confirmation email - this is the only way to cancel your booking.
Cancel an Existing Booking
If you decide you don't need a booking you can cancel it anytime prior to the start of the booking period. Cancelling a booking will credit that time back to you for later use.
To cancel a booking, click the cancellation link in your booking confirmation email.